Notice for protection of personal data to the users of the services and the site “On the road with Marin“
This information is provided to the data subject pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Personal data controller: Your personal data is processed by Marin Naidenov Naidenov, an individual with Bulstat № 7202134565. You can contact me at: Plovdiv, 7 Slavyanska Str., By email: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +359 899990218.
3. Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data: 3.1 In fulfillment of its legal obligations, Marin Naidenov processes your data for the following purposes: Obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts, in connection with the issuance of invoices and other accounting documents, the keeping of correct and lawful accounting; To perform tax and social security control by the relevant competent authorities; Providing information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with obligations provided for in the regulations for personal data protection – Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, etc. 3.2 Marin Naydenov processes the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the data subject for their processing for the following purposes: Direct marketing of products and services; Marketing profiling of the data subject; Sending up-to-date information about new offers and promotions in accordance with the interests and preferences of the data subject. Advertising of realized events. 3.3 The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Marin Naidenov: Evaluation and establishment of customer satisfaction, as well as the effectiveness of the advertising it offers; Event information; Change in the type and scope of discounts and rebates in order to increase the benefits and usefulness for customers.
4. Categories of third parties that access and process your personal data:
- 4.1 Persons to whom Marin Naydenov has provided the implementation of part of the activities or obligations related to the organization of the events;
- 4.2 Personal data processors who, on the basis of a contract with Marin Naidenov, process your personal data on behalf of Marin Naidenov;
- 4.3 Persons performing consulting services in various fields – lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies, etc .;
- 4.4 Bodies, institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under applicable law.
5. Term of storage of your personal data: The duration of storage of your personal data depends on the purposes of processing for which they were collected:
- 5.1 Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for tax and social security control, as, but not limited to – invoices, debit, credit notices, are stored for 5 years, unless applicable law provides for a longer period.
- 5.2 Personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing and advertising – until you unsubscribe from the advertising bulletin, the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or receiving an objection for the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
6. Export of data outside the European Union: Marin Naidenov does not export or process your data in countries outside the European Union.
7. Rights of the data subject in relation to the processing of his personal data: As a subject of your personal data, you have a number of rights directed to Marin Naidenov as a data administrator. A description of these rights and the procedure for exercising them are set out below in this section. All these rights can be exercised through a written application to Marin Naydenov in free text, sent by you personally or by a person expressly authorized by you in writing. You can send the relevant application to the postal address or e-mail specified in item 1 above. When the application is submitted electronically, it must be signed in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act. Your application will be answered as soon as possible, which in any case will not exceed one month. If we have doubts about the identity of the person who made the request, Marin Naidenov may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject. In case the requests of a data subject are obviously unfounded or excessive, including in case of recurrence, Marin Naidenov may: Impose a fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested action, or refusing to take action on the request. You have the following rights:
- 7.1 Right of access to your personal data: the right to receive from Marin Confirmation found whether your personal data is processed; the right to access the data; right to receive information about: processing purposes; for the processed categories of personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations; term for which the personal data will be stored; the existence of the right to require the controller to correct or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data relating to the data subject, or to object to such processing; the right to appeal to a supervisory authority; where personal data are not collected by the data subject, any available information on their source; the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, etc. according to the current legislation; the right to receive a free copy of your personal data that is being processed.
- 7.2 Right to correct your personal data: you have the right to ask Marin Naidenov to correct inaccurate personal data related to you without undue delay. Subject to the purposes of processing, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be filled in.
- 7.3 Right to delete your personal data (right to be “forgotten”): You have the right to ask Marin Naydenov to delete the personal data related to you without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for this, including, but not limited to: where personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; upon withdrawal of your consent for data processing, in case there is no other legal basis for the processing; in case of an objection made by you against the processing, in case there are no legal grounds for the processing to take precedence; personal data have been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation that applies to the controller. The exercise of the right to delete your personal data may be limited insofar as the processing is necessary: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information; for compliance with a regulatory obligation of the administrator, which requires processing, or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on the administrator; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; in other cases provided for in the regulations.
- 7.4 Right to limit the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request from Marin Naidenov a restriction on the processing of your personal data in the presence of any of the legal grounds for this, including: the accuracy of personal data is challenged by the data subject for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data; the processing is unlawful, but the data subject does not wish the personal data to be deleted, but instead requests that their use be restricted; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims; the data subject has objected to the processing pending verification that the controller’s legitimate grounds take precedence over the data subject’s interests. In these cases, your data will only be stored, not processed.
- 7.5 The right to object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right at any time and on grounds related to your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data, when the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Marin Naidenov. In this case, Marin Naidenov terminates the processing of personal data, unless there are compelling legal grounds for the processing, which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling, insofar as it relates to direct marketing. In this case, Marin Naydenov terminates the processing of personal data for these purposes.
- 7.6 Right to portability of your personal data: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another administrator without being hindered. Upon your request and when it is technically feasible, your personal data may be transferred directly from Marin Naidenov to another administrator. The exercise of the right of portability may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- 7.7 Right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, in the event that the processing is based on a given consent. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the consent is withdrawn.