Spring in the Vratsa Balkan
During our tour, we will touch:
– Natural attraction “Pinky – – four parallel stone walls.
– “Vratsa” is a natural rock formation of 400-meter-high vertical limestone rocks-the highest on the Balkan Peninsula.
– One of the most interesting eco – trails in Bulgaria is the ecological Pine stone. The trail is attractive for its many bridges, stairs and steps in the rocks, and especially because it can see a lot of waterfalls.
– Ledenika cave has been declared a natural attraction on the list of protected areas in Bulgaria.
– firstborn of the Balkan region of vrachan – mount runaway grave (1481 m)
– impressive rock formation ” walls of Kobylini”
We meet at the beginning of the village of Zgorigrad / 1 km away. from the city. Vratsa / at 10AM. From here, we head to the eco trail that follows the leva river canyon. It combines attractive elements of living and inanimate nature, six wooden bridges, several stairs and stone steps located on both sides of the river. We will walk through the water curtain of the Pine stone waterfall on a steep cliff to the top of the waterfall. Then, in the centuries-old dense forest to get to the cabin Preveza and pyrenaica Vratsa Balkan-Beglichka mound peak(1481 m),where will polubowne unique Kamilini wall,representing some rock bands from different heights.From the top, we head to where we will spend the night. We will be met and received at the base.
After Breakfast, we will go to the Ledenika cave at 8: 00 to enjoy the unique light music show "Sound and light "" inside the entire cave, audio and light choreography is presented.The light show in combination with specially selected music and 2D and 3D graphic animation is accentuated in separate halls,and it is different for each of the existing galleries.At the end of our tour through the beautiful beech forest, we will go down to the cars again, from where we will go back to our homes. If you wish, we can stop to look at the unique rock formation" pinkie "at the village of Lutti Brod, and then we are stuffed with "goodbye" and look forward to our new meetings. .
1.Comfortable hiking backpack.
2. Hiking shoes – for recommended high, well-covering ankles. Don’t come with brand-new shoes-it’s better to spread them around the city first! Socks are also desirable to be tourist-they soften the contact points, do not sweat and do not maintain the temperature.
3. Hiking sticks-highly recommended-increase the stability of the terrain and relieve the load on the joints and leg muscles by up to 30%.
4. the hooded Jacket is water-resistant if possible.
6. Sun hat-best with a brim.
7. Sunglasses with UV protection.
8. Sunscreen – at least factor 30.
9. Water bottle – at least 1 liter.
11. Flip flops, swimsuit and a towel.
12. Food-waffles, energy bars.
Avoid wearing the wrong things! In the mountains, every gram is important.